Feed Prospects Slow and Steady and Watch Your Dental Practice Grow

Good gardeners will tell you that plants do better when watered in small, regular doses. Potential patients respond to marketing in much the same way. The National Sales Executive Association (NSEA) found that it can take up to 12 contacts before a consumer decides to do business with a particular individual or group.

But no businessperson – and you are a businessperson – wants to spend all of his time and resources building and sending out emails, postcards and text messages, hoping that the message sticks.

That’s why automatic drip marketing and auto-responders are so effective.

Why Drip Marketing?

Savvy marketers want to reach potential patients who are ready, willing and able to use their services. Marketing-savvy dentists such as yourself want to attract prospective patients who are ready, willing and able to use the niche services you offer.

But what if they’re not ready to set up an appointment the first time they visit your website? Research tells us no more than 8 percent will be. So give the other 92 percent something just for visiting your site. It can be an electronic or paper book, newsletter, free report, DVD or anything your patient would find of value.

That builds trust with your prospective patient and gives you permission to communicate with them in the future. From there you can continue to “drip” information and messages to those prospects until they are ready to schedule an appointment.

That is how you grow patients!

You can read more about it in the book “How to Stay In Front of Your Patients Until They Are Ready to Buy: The Authoritative Guide to Social Media & Drip Marketing for Dentists.” Learn more about it here.

If you’re ready to start sowing the seeds of a more successful practice, contact us at 888.741.1413. Feel free to look around the site at the topics that interest you most or click here to see the results we’ve achieved for hundreds of your peers across the country.

Schedule an Automation Audit (free)




Get Started Today Automating Your Marketing